7.62 Magazine Loader and Accessories
What comes first in rating efficiency: ammo or firearm itself?
For experienced users the answer is obvious – the ammo. Anyone with a knowledge of firearms would be able to tell what kind of rifle you use and name its key specifications by taking a single look at your choice of ammo.
Because weapons are designed to fit ammo. Not the other way around.
While people commonly consider ammo gun batteries, they make a mistake of assigning key benefits of ammo (bullet speed, armor-piercing, stopping power, etc.) to the weapon.
The same can be said about the caliber.
For example, 7.62 gave start to the widest range of cartridges:
- Pistol cartridges (Parabellum, Tokarev, Mauser and many others)
- Revolver cartridges (7.62×38mmR, .32 H&R Magnum and .32 S&W Long)
- Assault rifle cartridges (300 AAC Blackout, 7.62×45mm, 7.62x39mm, etc.)
Each cartridge has its own set of qualities, setbacks, and specifics. Therefore, it will perform differently when used for the same weapon.
At Podavach, we ensure that you could easily maintain, store, and load your 7.62 ammo regardless of the weapon you use.
7.62 mag loader boards
When we talk about 7.62 magazine speed loader options, we specifically mean such calibers as 7.62x39mm – the most traditional heavyweight cartridge for AK rifles. It’s a powerful type of ammo that hits hard and is even capable of destroying cinder blocks at a close distance. Due to its power, 7.62x39mm has been often opposed to its counterpart – the lighter and faster 5.45 round. In addition, you can use our loaders with the following calibers: .300 Blackout, .224 Valkyrie, 5.45x39, 6.5 Grendel, and .223 Rem.
Some users find 7.62x39 a better choice for hunting and overall more entertaining to use on the training field. Since our job is to provide quality, we aim to offer a little bit of something for everyone. For instance, regardless the ammo you prefer for your AK, you still may be closely familiar with a typical rifle user problem – loading AR and AK mags consumes a lot of time and takes its toll on the user’s fingers. Finger pains, stiff joints, bad finger mobility, bruising, sore finger pads – all those injuries look like a small yet frustrating price to pay for hours of fun at the training field.
Our U-Loaders consider that, providing a new, painless experience to all assault rifle owners.
- Intuitive use. Free from complex design, Podavach loader boards can be used without previous training or preparations. It takes about 30 seconds for a newbie to learn the ropes and load their first mag. Professional marksmen need even less time to load several magazines.
- Natural durability. Made of Baltic Birch Plywood, our U-Loaders don’t lose their efficiency in the rays of the scorching sun, under the rain, in extreme humidity, and even when it’s freezing outside. The surface is coated in a polyurethane layer, granting impact resistance, water-resistance, and no chance of you nicking your fingers.
- Superior convenience. Podavach U-Loader models are equipped with a special handle, allowing you to carry them around like a suitcase. The pusher is secured tightly in place by magnetic locks, so you won’t have to worry about losing any important parts and details. Also, Podavach U-Loader doesn’t take up much space in your bag and can be packed into a special case.
7.62 speedloader and accessories
When it comes to 7.62 pistols and revolvers, we don’t have a speed loader for that kind of ammo. What we have are speedloaders that are compatible with AR, AKM, AK74 and AK47 platforms.
Additionally, we have plenty of extra helpful things to help you out with:
- Gun cleaning. Our trademark odorless gun cleaning wipes for cleaning and lubricating your firearm of choice are based on a carbon cleaning formula. Each wipe consists of several patches for cleaning your firearm inside and out. The wipes were designed for handguns, shotguns, and assault rifles.
- Gun storage. We provide a set of MOLLE-enforced range bags, custom-made rifles cases crafted from authentic Italian leather, stylized ammo pouches, and many other accessories for organizing and carrying your gear.
7.62 loader: supported weapons
Our U-Loaders for 76x39 mm have been designed based on numerous assault rifle platforms to ensure that your 7.62 mag speedloader is the perfect fit for your AK platform, and our Podavach materials add up to your new amazing experience.
How do you compare 7.62-speedloader with other mag loaders? It all depends on the type of loader you’re currently using. If it’s automated, you should consider the time needed for loading your magazines as well as how much time does it take for you to get your mechanized loader ready for work.
In case you want to see the direct comparison, you can enter “7.62 magazine loader Podavach” on YouTube or another popular video platform and see how numerous gun fans try out Podavach U-Loaders with different calibers, in different conditions, and share their thoughts with the community.
We always invite our buyers to share their impressions because their feedback keeps us going!