The newest version of our high-end plate carrier.
- High-end plate carrier with a unique patented emergency removal system that allows the wearer to receive quick medical assistance.
- The trigger can be reached quickly at the inner side of the chestplate.
- Emergency drag handle is shaped as a loop handle instead of a ring. The trigger is held in place by a button to prevent accidental triggering.
- The process of removal is fast and controlled. Can be removed from either left or right side.
Can be worn comfortably for a long time (12-24 hrs) due to ergonomic design and inner 3D-layer.
Enforced shoulder straps provide more controlled weapon use in combat.
- VELCRO® clap is replaced with quick-to-use, silent fastenings
- Cummerbund is attached to an elastic band designed specifically for your needs
- Wide VELCRO® panel for attaching IDs (including large-sized ones)
- Upper straps softened by pockets fortified with 3D lining and thick damper pads
- Shoulder straps are regulated with VELCRO® and secured in place with flaps
- Evacuation sling is located above the plate in a tube-like pocket for an easy use.
- A compact in-built backpack for attaching hydrator or small-sized equipment is located on the back of the plate carrier.
- Weight: 950 g;
- Material: Nylon (CORDURA®) 1000d, 3D net;
- Accessories: 2M (Italy);
- Velcro: high-quality Alfatex;
- Size: regulated (60cm - 120cm in waist);
- Color: Black, Olive, Coyote, Multicam, MM14
- Plate Carriers Don't Include Plate
· Delivered: via USPS mail;
· Shipping price: Calculated by USPS regarding ordered products weight;
· Order processing takes from 1 to 7 business days due to high load;
· Average shipping time: 3-10 business days*
· Price: Fixed ($15 per item and $10 for any additional item of the same type, e.g shipping one U-Loader would cost $15, while delivering two U-Loaders would be $25)
For all delivery and shipment questions, contact [email protected]
*Due to logistics limitations and additional health security measures taken to avoid COVID-19 spreading, shipping may take up to 4-6 weeks.